Booked.

Those of you still questioning family, senior, or individual sessions yet this year....

I am completely booked!
Nuts? Crazy?
Yes, it is.
Blessed?
Most definitely!

Since I only take a limited amount of sessions it fills up quickly....very quickly.

I apologize. 

If you have talked to me about pictures and I have told you that you are ON my calendar, then no worries.
If you are not sure, please email me and I will let you know what month I have you down for pictures.
All of you moms with the Newborn-1 Year package...
you are accounted for!

Thank you to EVERYONE that enjoys my passion for photography and has such kind words to say...I look forward to working with you in the future!

2 comments:

  1. Good for you!! So exciting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great feeling! any chance you are going to consider doing Christmas card "mini" sessions of one edited shot? :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin