Savannah and Easton.

It was 101 degrees outside still at 7:30 p.m...
and these two kiddos were willing to brave it with me for a few
adorable photos!

I am starting with my absolute favorite first this time.
I just love this picture.
I can only imagine what they are thinking. ☺


Savannah did such a great job...
not one complaint out of her about the heat or anything!


Easton...
Doesn't he have one of the orneriest smiles ever?!






You would of never guessed that just seconds before this picture
was taken they were pinching each others cheeks ☺
Siblings have such a special relationship.

2 comments:

  1. Shannon7.7.11

    Absolutely adorable! The one on the bridge is my fav! Savannah is beautiful and Easton....cute as can be but you can tell.....100% ornery boy! Love em!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful pictures, Megan!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin