Family of 6!

This family is our family.
I am a bit partial, but these four kiddos are adorable.
I am not just saying that...
I always think they are such sweet, lovable, cuddly, little bundles.
Everyone wanted to hold my hand and Essie even said she would come
live with me ☺

Miss Essie
Isn't she the cutest!?


Miss Ivy
PRECIOUS!

Mr. Henry
Growing so handsome.

 Mr. Ervin
Oh.my.heavens.




My favorite family picture!
I can't take any credit for this idea...
it was all Greta.
I LOVED how it turned out!




We also grabbed a few pictures of the kids in their Halloween costumes.
It was fun to see how excited the kids were about their costume.
Henry was hands down the most excited.



Little Essie was not as excited as the rest ☺
Is this not the cutest crying elephant you have ever seen?


And I can't forget Baby Ervin.
He was a banana!




Thanks Greta and Tyson for driving all this way.
I know it was a long trip for all of you.
But I enjoyed every minute of seeing you guys!


4 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness. The last one? I just died a little. His expression is priceless! And each of. The individuals up top made me smile.

    I know we weren't the easiest to work with (ha ha!), but I appreciate you putting up with us! Crying elephant may be my new favorite of all time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE that FAMILY idea! Fabulous!!!! Really, it's hard to choose a favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great family shots - and the last one is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That banana costume cracks me up!
    Great pictures!!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin