Pictures!

pictures! pictures! pictures! i absolutely love taking pictures. it doesn't even really matter what of. i love photos of landscapes, babies, little ones, families, macro shots, wildlife, and anything else in between. recently i had a wonderful friend ask me to photograph her family. it was so much fun! we had 7 adults and 5 little ones! these were 5 of the cutest kids ever, really. they were so good and cooperated with everything i asked them do! that is a huge success for anyone taking pictures! here are a couple of my favorites from the session...

sisters...

the girls.

oh, and joe...i love his dark eyes!

justin and jolie's family


proud grandparents...

kora is a doll!


thank you, jana! i was thrilled to be asked to take these pictures for the verbeck family and hope you all enjoy them!!

if anyone out there is interested in having me take a few portraits of babies, children, or families please feel free to contact me (nhmh91402@embarqmail.com) about pricing and scheduling information. i use natural lighting for all of my shots year-round and will do posed or candid shots based on your preference. coming soon, i will have the ability to do babies, infants, and children in a natural light setting indoors during the winter months.

*******************************************************

this is my family. the four of us. i was lucky enough to have a great friend take a last minute family photo for us, in our pasture, for our christmas card! i was extremely happy with it! thank you, carisa!





2 comments:

  1. of course! it was my pleasure! it almost makes me look like I know what i'm doing since you are such a good photo editor!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kimberlee J.24.11.09

    Great family photo!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin