The Skaer twins!

I had the privilege of being asked to take more pictures of these cute twins! It was SO much fun and they kept me busy! They each have individual personalities and each had a different idea of how they should pose for the pictures. We had so many great ideas, by the end of the shoot all they wanted were their bottles and a good nap.







They were so fascinated by the shoes!








We also thought we would sneak in a few more pictures of all 5 Verbeck cousins together! Aren't they just the cutest kids?! And you gotta LOVE those hats!



2 comments:

  1. You gotta be kidding me! that is THE BEST group shot I have ever seen. I'm soooo linking this on my blog....but first I have to go give a final to 20 kids.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too cute! I can't wait for Briggs' session

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin