Twins Turn One

Oh my stars, do you remember Joe and Kora? They just turned one. I can't believe it! To celebrate the big occasion we took a few pictures to capture just how precious they are at ONE!


Isn't she darling?!

And Joe, he is too cute!

They are starting to walk, but crawling still seems to be the faster option at times.

Look at them SO big. Adorable. Joe must of found his pocket and I'm sure he is telling sister all about it.

There's nothing cuter than a baby, I mean big boy, in overalls without a shirt. Nothing.

Well, maybe so...A little girl in an overall skirt and no shirt with her brother.

What can I even say about this picture? I love it. She was so content to just stand there and pose. I really need a girl...or at least one I can barrow and dress up this cute!

He couldn't quite figure out what we were doing in a wheat field, but all you had to do was call his name and he smiled right at you.

I'm sure they thought we were crazy.

Joe wasn't fond of this hat. Doesn't he look handsome in it though?!

One of my favorites.

Joe and his hat again...Kora just couldn't figure out why we kept putting it on and running.
And this is my absolute favorite picture from the session...I'm not sure why. I just love everything about it.


Thanks Justin and Jolie for asking me to be apart of such a fun moment in time for these little ones! I can't wait to watch them grow and change even more.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin