Baby Briggs...6 months old already!

Do you remember baby Briggs??
Of course, you do! How could you forget a face like that?! And those bright blue eyes?! He was only 3 months old here...so precious.


I was also asked to document his 6 month milestone. It's always good to have a returning customer, especially when it means I get to watch these little ones grow!

I am so excited to share these pictures with you! He is such a handsome little chunk! Be forewarned, viewing these may cause you to have extreme baby fever...or maybe just me.

He can sit up now and has the cutest rolls...


Look how his little cheeks have filled out...I'm sure they are kissed frequently.


He thinks his mom and auntie are a little out there, but that didn't stop him from laughing.


It took him only seconds to figure out that the baby in the mirror would smile back.

Isn't this the cutest hat ever?! It sure caught Briggs attention. His Auntie is somethin' else when it comes to knitting!

Yummmm. Forget the baby in the mirror, this is interesting!

Ankle rolls, chubby toes...

Babies, overalls, and no shirt...sigh.

Love, love, love these eyes!

He has a tooth. One tooth. He worked very hard on it.

And this is my absolute favorite picture. Why didn't I take pictures of my own kids sooner? I could frame this for myself and claim him as my own.

I have been practicing with textures and frames...I really like how this one turned out. Wait. Who am I kidding? I LOVE how this one turned out! There is something about an old photo that tells a great story...and so does this picture.



Thanks again Clay and Mariah for asking me to take these pictures! I enjoyed every moment of it!

5 comments:

  1. I think we could almost enjoy it more! You do amazing work! I love that we have more unique pics that pennys or anywhere else we would go. Thanks again for doing them for us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tracy H23.3.10

    They are adorable...you do such a fabulous job!!! I can't wait for you to take pictures of our baby when he/she arrives!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You know I love all these pictures. The last one is one of my favorites and so is that super close up one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love them all! Wonderful work!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kimberlee J.24.3.10

    CREATIVE and CUTE. Love them.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin