Aunt Katie's home...

Katie is home for a visit.
She is a good friend of mine.
I promised her some pictures this fall while she was home.
She didn't want pictures of just herself...
but the reason why she comes home to visit.

FAMILY.

Who wouldn't want to come home to see a precious face like this!?!

Aren't they adorable?
They kept saying, "Aunt Katie! Aunt Katie!"


Wyatt.
I never had to ask him to smile.

Cheyanne.
She had the whole "say cheese" down as well.

Tyson.
He was so busy exploring the pasture I had a hard time keeping up with him!

These two were doing a lot of "hunting" in between pictures.
They are so close...everywhere one went the other followed.
I love this picture.

Aunt Katie bought Cheyanne the cutest tutu,
so we HAD to get pictures of her in it.


We had animal crackers...
need I say more?

And just like that...
she was done with the us and the crackers.

These two had busied themselves with tossing rocks in the water.

While they threw rocks...we snuck in a few pictures of mom and dad also.


Katie, I really hope you like the pictures.
I think we captured your family wonderfully!


2 comments:

  1. Mariah24.9.10

    I love the tutu!

    ReplyDelete
  2. tera carr25.9.10

    she is such a beautiful aunt! love all the photos... what a great looking family!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin