Megan...this is for you.

No, not for me.
For Gage's mommy.
I wish he was mine.
And I tried to keep him.
His mommy is kind of fond of him...
daddy too.
So trying to keep him didn't work out so hot.


He was one day shy of being 3 weeks old.
Such a little snuggler.

He had a rough trip here to visit.
Hungry and car seat just don't mix.


So when he arrived he got a little snack.
Then out like a light.



I flipped him one way, then another...
and then another.


He really didn't seem to mind it all.



He was out...
for all of 8 minutes.

And then...


He was wide awake.

Hello, Gage.
How was your cat nap?

And if you know the family at all...
then you know that this picture describes it all.
The newest littlest biggest fan.

CONGRATS Tim and Megan!
We love you guys and could not be happier for you!

I hope you like the pictures!

Hats courtesy of A Little Knitting!

2 comments:

  1. Darling! I love the one with his hand on his cheek and the one with the back wrinkles. Congrats Tim & Megan.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I already told you but want to reiterate that the backgrounds you are using are really adding a nice touch to these pictures. Love!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin