Beckett, Beckett.

Beckett, Beckett you are too cute at 9 months!!
I love your BIG blue eyes and brown hair...


You have been one of the happiest babies to photograph.
Full of smiles!!
Not one tear!


Love the overalls.

My favorite...

Just look at those rolls!!
Don't you just want to squeeze him?
I did squeeze him.
A few times.
Then tried to keep him.

Thanks Rick and Lindsey for coming to my house
and putting up with my very helpful children.
And most importantly for asking me to take Beckett's pictures!

Also a special THANKS to Stef Roth Photography for rescuing me
and letting me borrow her lens when mine broke!!!

4 comments:

  1. tera carr16.2.11

    ADORABLE!!!!
    we cannot wait for jenson's pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is one of the cutest babies EVER. and i mean that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww...I can't stop looking at these!!! Megan- I can't thank you enough. Your talent is truly incredible! Rick and I will treasure these pictures forever. Thank you for opening your home to us- we so appreciate you squeezing in time for us in your busy schedule! We'll look forward to seeing you again in April! Beckett would love some more squeezes from his buddy Megan! Tera and Carisa- thank you so much for your kind words:):)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Audrey17.2.11

    OH, he is SO Cute Lindsey! And great job Megan. Can't wait to get more pictures of Scarlet when we are back again! :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin