Gage.

I had two 6 month old babies in my home on Saturday within 2 hours of each other.
They were so cute.
So sweet.
Both boys.
It made my baby fever worse to say the least.

Gage was a very content baby after a little cereal.
Full tummies make happy babies for pictures.
Don't you love this shirt?!
I think he looks so grown up ☺


Gage, I am sure your dad will love this picture...
both Nick and Nate thought it was awesome!


I LOVE his smile!
So precious.

And instead of showing you my first favorite (which is a gift...stink! It's beautiful!)...
I will show you my second favorite.
I just want to pick him up and kiss on him.
Can you tell I have a thing for kissing babies??
Landen is telling me he is NOT a baby anymore...
I love to kiss baby cheeks.


Thanks Megan for making the trip down to see me!
And a special thanks to Aunt Amy for getting all the smiles!


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin