Brooklyn and Jacob.

Brooklyn just turned TWO!
Isn't she the most adorable two year old EVER?
And I can't even BEGIN to tell you how much I love this outfit choice.
Kudos to mom for stepping out of the box!!


(This is one of my favorites!)

Brooklyn didn't hand out too many smiles...
I had to work pretty hard for the few that accidently slipped out.


LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the dress.



Jacob, on the other hand, was a master at smiling.
So handsome.
Hard to believe he is turning 7 in May.





In case, you are new to this site or hadn't noticed in the past...
I can't get enough of shooting into the setting sun.



And another favorite.
the kitty that was kindly following us all around ran away...
Brooklyn couldn't of been more crushed.

Thanks Carissa for being patient while I acted goofy for smiles.
These two kids are absolutely precious!

Serenity Gardens is always gracious
enough to share their space with me for photos.
I am so very thankful, Jana!


4 comments:

  1. Tracy H20.4.11

    LOVE!!! Brooklyn looks adorable....love the first one (the outfit is perfect!) and love her pouty face on the last one. Jacob looks so grown up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. tera carr20.4.11

    great pictures! they both look so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Becky Soeyz26.4.11

    Beautiful pics Megan =)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin