Joe+Kora+Grace+

I have had the priviledge of getting to watch these kids grow over the last two years.
They just celebrated their 2nd birthday in April!
They are just so stinkin' adorable.
And busy.
It took 4 adults, an 8 year old, and bubbles to get this picture.

Joe and Kora also just became a big brother and sister.
Meet Grace.
Nearly 2 weeks olds.


You never would of guessed that she spent two
hours looking at us instead of sleeping!
Isn't she a doll?




Joe, you get me every time with those big brown eyes.


Makes my heart melt!


And little Kora is beautiful.


And so precious.

But this picture is a true record of their relationship and personalities.
I LOVE THIS!
And I bet their mom and dad will too one day...
when they are grown. ☺

Who doesn't like to eat a little dandelion?


I think it's safe to say that Justin and Joli
have their hands full...
but have an absolutely amazing family!
I love these kids!

1 comment:

LinkWithin