Are you thinking about Christmas?

Many of you, I'm sure, haven't given one thought to Christmas yet...
except maybe to dream of cooler weather.
It's only 108 today.
I have to admit, I really haven't thought much of Christmas either.
I live for summer.
Anyways, I have had a bunch of inquires for fall photos...
some of you are thinking ahead to your Christmas cards already...
there's a name for that isn't there?
Oh, yes...planners.
Since I am booked for the fall, this has caused some ruckus.
After thinking through this predicament, I have come up with a solution.

I will be holding open TWO SATURDAYS (late afternoon/evening) for mini sessions.
One in October and one in November.
Dates and location to be determined.
These sessions are for group pictures only (no individual pictures).
I will be at ONE location.
You will sign up for 20 minute blocks of time.
You will get 2 high resolution images on a disk with a copyright release to print this picture at your choice of lab.
You may use it for your Christmas card, for your wall, your desk, or as gifts.
These sessions are $45.

If you are interested please leave me a comment or email me. I will have more information coming on details!
If you have location suggestions, I am open to ideas.

Please be considerate...if you have already made arrangements with me for a FAMILY session this fall, do not cancel. I promise you will be thrilled with your session and the candid moments caught.

Try to think Christmas to keep you cool in the mean time!

3 comments:

  1. Krista1.8.11

    The Priest family would be interested. Krista

    ReplyDelete
  2. Megan,
    I would be interested in a November session.
    Joy Dalke

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous10.8.11

    I would be interested in an October session. I also want to get on your calendar for 2012.
    Emily Dalke

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin