Sign-up! Fall mini-sessions.

Ok.
So, I did have some interest in the fall mini-sessions!
Originally, I was going to have TWO Saturdays...
I think I am going to start with one and if there is more interest I will go with a second Saturday.

The date is October 15th
Mark your calendars!
The location is the Marion City Park.

These sessions are for group pictures only (no individual pictures).
I will be at ONE location.
You will sign up for 20 minute blocks of time.
You will get 2 high resolution images on a disk with a copyright release to print this picture at your choice of lab.
You may use it for your Christmas card, for your wall, your desk, or as gifts.
These sessions are $45.
Payment due at the time of session.


Sign-up below in the comments!
First come, first serve!
Put your name (and email if I don't have a way to contact you) and the time you would like to sign-up for.
(if you are unable to comment just email me or facebook me)
After I receive your comment I will cross off that time and add your name beside it.
I will be contacting you the week of pictures to remind you of the mini session and your scheduled time!


October 15th
3:40 Shawna Vogt Family
4:00 Sue Baker Family
4:20 
4:40 Malinda Just Family
5:00 Emily Dalke Family
5:20 Dana Maxfield Family
5:40 Joy Dalke Family


*Depending on the sun light, I may be moving some of these times around just a bit as October gets closer.
*If it happens to rain on this day we will plan on October 16th.

4 comments:

  1. Megan,
    I would like to have the 5:40 session, if possible.
    Thank you!
    Joy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Krista Priest15.8.11

    Megan: put the priest family down for the 4:20. Thanks! Krista

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous18.8.11

    Would love to sign up for a time, but Allie has a volleyball tournament that day. :( If you end up doing it another Saturday, we would love a spot! Dana Banana

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous18.9.11

    I will take the 5:20 appt. We should be back from the tournament by then and I can't pass this up! Thanks, Dana Maxfield

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin