Full Moon

Did you happen to see the full moon last night? It was beautiful!

The kids and I headed out to the new house at about 5:30 yesterday evening to check on Nick (he needs checking up on every now and then) and the moon was gorgeous. The sun was just setting and the moon rising at the same time.



After we came out of the house it wasn't pitch black as usual. There was a soft light everywhere. A good thing when you are scared of the coyotes howling just behind the house in field! This was the first time I have ever heard them while out at the house...not sure how I will do at night if I'm out there by myself with the kids. I will probably have to turn the TV up really loud or just call Nick home :)

1 comment:

  1. Megan, I love that second picture where the tree is out of focus. You are so talented!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin