Free Photoshop Actions.

I have recently come across some really great blogs that offer a ton of freebies for Photoshop that include brushes, frames, textures, clipping masks, fonts, layer masks, and many tutorials. As a thank you to these generous artists for their time and talent I would like to link them to share with you. It's always nice to leave them a comment to say 'thanks' or even to send a quick email to share your creations you've made with their help. Just click on the pictures below for a direct link to their blog! If you find any of these blogs helpful I would love to hear about it and see your creations!



















And this one, well, it's not free, BUT, it is a GREAT website for learning! I'm NOT kidding! I know I have a few of you out there in blogland that are passionate photography enthusiast just like me. JOIN this site! They have forums with every kind of tutorial imaginable, constructive critique of any photo you want advice on, lessons, and challenges. They have photography vendors that offer amazing discounts to members and donate big prizes for contests. Many, many galleries to browse also. Just click on the link below or the one in the upper left hand corner of my blog. They also have a special right now for $5 off a new member if you enter the code FRIEND while signing up!! So go, right now, and sign up!



Clickin' Moms

I have a quite a few more photography blogs that I like to check in on every now and then, so if you found this post helpful let me know and I will post some more links! Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin