Baby makes FIVE!

I have know Ryan and Tracy for some time...

they were high school sweethearts.

Baby number three is on the way.
I can't believe it!
Not the fact that they are having another...
but that time is flying and our families are growing.
It's fun to think back to high school and remember what we
were all like before becoming parents.

10 or more years ago, I never would of thought that 
I would be photographing Tracy's 3rd pregnancy!
It's amazing where life has taken us...
 
We both have soon-to-be first graders!
I wonder some day if they date?
Don't worry Ryan, Nick will make Nate behave himself.
We also both have two year olds...
Not for long though.
Cooper is going to be three soon!
Isn't he a cutie!?!

He is in love with his cowboy boots.
I am too.
The shorts really complete the look!

I'm not sure she could look anymore like her mom!
Gorgeous eyes.

And two of my favorites...

Precious. Simply precious.


I love this shot.
I love everything about it.

Thanks Ryan and Tracy for asking me to take these photos!
I have lots more pictures and can't wait for you to see them!


2 comments:

  1. Tracy H15.7.10

    I LOVE THEM!!!! I can't wait to see the rest....you did an excellent job!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely shots. Tracy looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin