Sister Moon.

This weekend (Thursday-Sunday) I watched my niece, Adelyn (AKA Sister Moon) here.
It is so different having a girl around.
In a really good way.
We had so much fun putting her hair in piggys, painting nails, picking out dresses...

Did I mention that Landen was jealous of all our girl time?
He insisted on piggys too.
Are they not the most precious thing ever??
LOVE it.


Annndd, since she was here for 4 days, I took full advantage
of her modeling skills.

She LOVES to take pictures...unlike the boys who are tired of my camera.

She has the most beautiful brown eyes.
Grandpa's eyes.

She kept things real.

I've got these pink cowgirl boots at my house (Thanks Shanna!!).
She grabbed them right away.

This is one of my favorites...it's perfect.


Aren't those piggys just so cute?

I have a TON of pictures to show you...I couldn't choose.



Yet another of my favs.
Oh, Sister Moon...you look so innocent.
I know the truth.

She is really, really ornery.
In a good way though.

I love her.
I love having her around.
It was hard taking her home Sunday.




Hope you are having a wonderful Tuesday!

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness--the two of them in pigtails?! Priceless.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kayla McIntosh13.7.10

    Oh my...that pic of Landon cheesin' is the best!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin