Wow, 9 months already!

Baby Briggs is 9 months old...I have been so lucky to be a part of his first year.
It has flown by...for me anyway.
His momma might say different.
This was my third time getting to photograph him!
You can see his other sessions here and here.

He is such a happy guy.
Not too sure of the grass, but that didn't last long.
We had a hard time keeping him in one place!

Look at his eyes...and those eyelashes. Awww.
Don't you just want to kiss his cheeks?!

He's not only crawling now, but pulling himself up.
It's not going to be long and he is going to be walking.
I am confident at his one year session I will have
to run after him trying to keep up.
I better start training NOW.


And when baby Briggs is done with the grass,
done with the humidty,
done with the cheerios,
and done with me...
we just head inside his Aunt Carisa's house to play
look at Auntie outside the glass acting goofy.
Works everytime.

Thanks Mariah for asking me again to take his pictures! I love it!

And, before I forget, you need to check out this blog! Abbie's Creations is having a giveaway for a really cool tote!


1 comment:

  1. It's tough work being the favorite Auntie, but I try!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin