Has it been 3 months??

Can it be that Maddox is already 3 months old??
It literally feels like last week that I was taking his newborn pictures!!

It apparently can be.
He IS 3 months old already.
Bright eyed and chubby cheeked.

Such a handsome little guy.
I found myself wanting to kiss his cheeks...
I ALMOST did!
Motherly instinct?
But then I caught myself...
and instead smelled the top of his head ☺
Tracy's probably never going to let me near him again...

Baby drool...
I love this picture.
And think that's why I do.
Not the drool,
but that it captures just what babies at this age are best at.


SUCH a sweet smile!
At mom, of course.





And since we needed an updated family picture in time for the 
holidays...we did just that. 

This one is MY FAVORITE from the session.
I love everything about it.
The yellow leaves, brick road,
pink and black combo, and Maddox fast asleep
through it all.



4 comments:

  1. tera carr16.11.10

    i love him! he is so sweet. those little baby lips just melt my heart. the picture of him smiling at his momma so looks like his big brother. and the family pictures look GREAT!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tracy H16.11.10

    LOVE THEM ALL!!!!!!! I can't believe I almost missed seeing these tonight...I just about shut my computer off. I thought you said 2 weeks. I love the last one of us in the street...that will definitely be our Christmas card this year. Thanks again for doing a fabulous job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tracy H16.11.10

    By the way....you can kiss him and smell him anytime as long as you keep taking his pictures!!! lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful pictures! I love that family pic!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin