Funky Four.

I have made you wait nearly a week Carisa!!
My neglected housekeeping can wait 10 more minutes...
Landen is helping out with some of the details that Nick and Nate missed.

Here are a few of your pictures!!
I have to say...that I love them all.
I really LOVE them all!


How can you not adore these smiles?!?
It's impossible...


Oh Em....
such a great 1st grade smile!
Did anyone else notice the hat??
Her mom has knitted hats for nearly everyone in town...
and she even found time to make special ones for her girls!
AMAZING!


Quin!
What happened?!
You look like SUCH a big girl here!
I guess you are turning the 
BIG 0-3 next week...


This is one of my favorites...


Oh!
And this one too!
Poor Quin...
they let her have it.
And I think they were enjoying it.
Just look at her dad's face...



The November sun has made for some really beautiful shots this year.
How is it that we have been so blessed with this warm fall here?!



Carisa, I really hope we captured some moments that you can cherish
and your family can cherish many years from now.
You have a beautiful family!

8 comments:

  1. Mariah12.11.10

    Yet again you did it! These pics are amazing! I love all of them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so pleased! These look fantastic. Can't wait to see the rest! THANKS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. tera carr12.11.10

    i could not possibly pick a favorite! i love this beautiful family!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Carisa, you guys are just stinking photogenic! Such good pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Every single one is so stinkin' good. Love them!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Tracy H12.11.10

    Love them!!! Carisa, I love your choice of outfits...you all look great!!! Can't wait for our pictures tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, I love this family and these pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great shots Megan! The last one is definitely my favorite. Love the placement and the smiles.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin