Last fall session.

This was my last fall session of the year.
And how blessed were we to have an absolutely gorgeous day!
The weather was near 60, no wind, and we had an awesome setting sun.

You've met this family before here.
Remember Lila and Bridget?



Lila wasn't sure of me...
that's ok.
We all need time to warm to a lady that's sticking a
camera in your face.
Bridget remembered me though.
And had a super smile waiting for me. 
Isn't she a doll?


Lila's still warming up...

Here we go!
Lila just needed mom and sister to do a little dance behind me.


A few nights before we took pictures we had some strong
winds come through this area...
I was afraid that all the leaves would be gone...
just a few of the trees had color left.
Thank you Bald Cypress for your golden orange.


I love these hats!
Their mom found them at a flee market.
They have such a great vintage feel to them.




Daddy with his girls.
I think this picture explains just what dads are all about.
Laughs, giggles, and wresting.

And little Lila is going to be turning 2 here any day.
Happy Birthday Lila!
You sure are a cutie!



And one of my favorites from the evening.

Thank you Jeremy and Kassy for letting me be apart of creating
memories for you. I hope you love the pictures!


1 comment:

LinkWithin