Beckett.

Alright, I don't know what it is about this kid...
BUT he is the cutest thing ever too me!
He has the cutest cheeks...
that must be it!
Surely, it is...
or the eyes!
or his million and one adorable facial expressions....
YES!
That's it!
All of the above!

Ok, ok...on with the pictures....
Beckett is ONE!









Don't let the two balloons fool you...
he is really only one, ha!
The rest of the balloons popped...darn it!


Oh Beckett!
I have so many pictures left to edit and I'm not sure I
can take any.more.cuteness!
Love it.

2 comments:

  1. Lindsey16.5.11

    Megan, I thought I had left a post over the weekend, but it's not here! Anyway- I wanted you to know how amazing I think these photos are! You do such an outstanding job...you are a joy to work with and we are extremely pleased with the results! We always know that we will get great pictures back, but you continue to blow us away! Thank you so very much!!! I can't wait to see the rest!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin