Gracelyn and Jemma.

This last Friday I was asked to take pictures
of these two absolutely adorable little girls.
They also happen to be our neighbors ☺
It's SO much fun for me to get to do the "girly thing" for a change.

Meet Jemma.
She is turning ONE!
Isn't she precious!??!


Her big sister, Gracelyn, also just celebrated a birthday...THREE!
I have always thought to myself what a gorgeous little girl.

I think Jemma is proving to be the ornery one of the two.


One of my favorite of Gracelyn.






And this picture is also another favorite of mine.
The sun couldn't have popped out of the clouds at a better moment.




Thank you so much Brad and Malinda!
I had a great time with your family!
And if you ever need to drop those two girls off sometime...
you know where I live! ☺

1 comment:

LinkWithin