An exciting opportunity.

I have been really excited to share this you. I mean, really excited about it.

This is a picture that I took...it ended up in an ad for Associates in Women's Health. Exciting, right?!


There is also a Theatre Ad that is soon to be published with another one of my pictures...I don't have a copy of it yet and the PDF file I was sent of it doesn't upload to the blogger, but if I get a copy you will be the first to know!

A special thanks to Jenny, the aunt of the two pictured above, she was my connection for the all the excitement!




6 comments:

  1. Holy cow that's exciting! How did you manage this? Did you approach them or did they approach you?

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is great news! How incredibly exciting!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats!! That's so exciting! Thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. AWESOME! I'm so excited for you!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's so awesome, Megan! Hey, I also wanted to let you know that I nominated you for a little award on my blog... I always enjoy you reading yours :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Katie17.5.10

    Please remember me when your famous :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin