Mona's boys...take 2!

Remember how I told you the Saturday before last I took pictures of Mona's family and it rained and poured? Well, we didn't get to the nature center for the last half of the session, so we made it this past Saturday. I am really starting to feel like part of the family...I may just show up and hang out with them this Saturday as well!

This is one of VERY few candid shots I got...they were too smart for me...always checking to see where I was with my camera. I couldn't love it more though.


This bridge was scary to say the least...especially with two guys jumping (they say swaying) up and down while trying to walk across it. The sunset behind them was definitely worth the walk across.

This guy (a.k.a Paul) is madly in love with Mona. It showed in every picture how much he adores her...so sweet. I have more mushy ones, but without Mona's approval I better saves those for her viewing ☺

Thanks again guys for hanging out with me on Saturday, the great dinner I was treated to, and not dropping me off in the middle of nowhere as I first suspected! I really hope you enjoy the pictures.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous7.5.10

    Thanks for taking our pictures! We loved all of them & I can't wait to see our 22x28 family picture! The boys had a great time.

    Mona

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin