First Family Photo




Remember Britton?? She was just a tiny little thing last time you saw her. Well, she has been busy growing and keeping her parents moving. Look at how those little legs are chunking out!

Here are a couple of the pictures we got this weekend of them as a family.

The park was a great place for pictures on Saturday. Imagine 84% humidity though ☺ Not sure why I showered before I went to take pictures...I suppose they appreciated not smelling me.

The hot, humid weather didn't bother Britton one bit. She was so happy and content.
 I asked Matt if he could look at Haley without laughing for a picture and he said probably not, I love this picture of them.

I think this is my favorite family picture of the three. I adore the way Britton is looking around and soaking in her surroundings. I really wanted to grab her and run. 


You would never know that I made them sit in dewy grass and go up and down a hill 400 times to get this picture.

She is precious. I want a little girl. That's all I have to say about this one.

Thanks so much Matt and Hailey for asking me take your first family photos. I had so much fun and I look forward to watching Britton grow. She is adorable!!

1 comment:

  1. Tracy H25.5.10

    So cute!!! I love them all....first family photos are the best....you did an excellent job!!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin