Mom. Big Sister. Baby.

I was so excited to be asked to take these pictures! First of all, because Christina is one of the sweetest people I know and second, because she had faith in me to capture wonderful maternity shots when she knew that this was my first ever maternity session!

Isn't she gorgeous!? She is due any time! No kidding!  

I have so many favorites from the session, but this one ranks pretty high on the list.

This is Shae...soon to be big sis. And she is pumped, let me tell you!

After I took this shot, I immediately knew I loved it....and want one for myself now with the boys. I need to learn to set up my tripod and use the timer.

Look at that belly! There's something about being pregnant that is simply beautiful.

Black and white.  I can't get enough of them.

Precious.

This little girl was SO easy to take pictures of! I didn't even have to tell her to smile...I'm sure that Nate standing behind me flirting had nothing to do with it.

Thank you Christina for asking me to take these pictures. You are absolutely gorgeous and Shae couldn't be cuter. I can't wait to meet your new addition, I'll be looking for your name on the census everyday I work!

2 comments:

  1. Wow. Blown away. LOVE the second one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tracy H12.5.10

    Love these pictures!!! You did a fabulous job with your first maternity shots. I was debating about having maternity pictures done, but now I am thinking I will.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin