Finally! It's about time.



Landen turned two this last month and I have been trying to find an evening to take his pictures...that wasn't 100 degrees. Well, it didn't look like a cold front was in our near future, so we just ended up going for it. Heat, humidity, mosquitoes, and all.

He was in rare form this evening...happy, cooperative, did I mention happy?
 

The boys are both into picking me flowers right now.
They fight over who gets to give me the first flower.
I love it.

Landen is full of character.

Orneriness.

Sweetness.

Laughs.

Preciousness.

He had been waiting so patiently for his ice cream cone.
Again, in rare form.

Cute little toes.
How old are you?
No. You are TWOOO.
It's always ONE or THREE.
Never two...

I think this is one of my favorites.



Did you say my name momma?

Water.
Always finds the water.

Look at his little elbows dripping with ice cream.
Ok, maybe he needs some water now.

My favorite part of this picture is the ice cream drips down his chubby little chest.

That's right. We're all done with pictures. Clean up buby.

***Just a couple things I want to remember***

Landen's favorite shirt right now is his monkey shirt.
He calls himself mommy's buby.
He is talking a lot these days.
He is starting to ask why.
When he wakes in the morning he has to account for every family member.
He sleeps with his monkey beach towel at night.
He has a love for tractors and semi trucks.
He doesn't like strawberries.
Choc-y milk is his ultimate favorite.
He has pooped on the potty several times.
He usually chooses to ride in daddy's truck instead of with mommy in the jeep.
I love it when he says to Nick and Nate "NO! Mommy do."
He tells us to "ooot, oooot!" (scoot) when we are in his way.


I really wish I could slow down time.
This is such a fun age.



3 comments:

  1. Anonymous4.8.10

    He is so precious! Great pictures.
    Tracy B.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mariah4.8.10

    He is soooo cute!!!! I love the water pic and who doesn't eat ice cream like that? LOL He has it att figured out

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are simply beautiful! I also love the way you documented things you want to remember about this time in your lives. Very inspiring. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin