MaryEllen

I met MaryEllen when I started working at the hospital 6 years ago. She is a CNA (Certified Nurse Aide).
One of the most genuine and caring people I know.
Truly. The MOST genuine and caring person.
I have yet to meet someone like her.

I can't tell you how many times we joked at the hospital that if we could clone MaryEllen a million times we would be set!

Seriously, one of the hardest working, efficient, knowledgeable aides ever in the history of nursing! I'm not exaggerating her folks! She is amazing.

Not only amazing at her job, but as a mother, grandmother, wife, friend, and sister.

She is amazing.

MaryEllen recently retired this last fall.
It was long awaited for her.
Not so much by us at the hospital, who feared not having her around to keep things in order.
And we were LOST and still are at times...because she kept us together.

Sometime this spring, MaryEllen was diagnosed with a type of malignant brain tumor.
She has handle everything very well.
Her faith in the Lord is deep.

I would like to request that everyone that reads this post today and looks at the pictures say a prayer for MaryEllen and her family as they fight this battle and pray for miracles.

God IS miraculous.
The power of prayer IS powerful.























6 comments:

  1. Anonymous13.8.10

    Beautiful. And exactly right. We love you Mary Ellen.
    Praying hard,
    Paula

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've already prayed and will continue to ask the Lord for her healing. The one of the couple makes me weep.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous13.8.10

    Mary Ellen's faith in God has been unshakable and has affected any person who comes in contact with her. She always has a smile and a friendly word. Megan, great job with the pix and thanks so much for doing that for them. My prayer is that God is glorified no matter what and His will be done. Of course I also pray for a miraculous healing.
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am still crying. Mary Ellen is so dear and you did a wonderful job depicting her and her wonderful family. God is good and will continue to strengthen and help all of them.

    ReplyDelete
  5. tera carr14.8.10

    this brought tears to my eyes. i don't know mary ellen but i already totally adore her. i will pray and pray for God's healing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Linette Martin17.8.10

    There are no words.....Mary Ellen blessed ALL who met her....she always had a smile and a kind word for everyone she came in contact with....very rarely in this life will any of again have the opportunity to be so truely blessed by one individual. I will pray daily for Mary Ellen and her dear family. Mary Ellen is a bright and shining star!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin