Lauren... Senior 2011

Senior Pictures!!
With many schools starting back up this week,
it's the perfect time to share with you Lauren's session.


Isn't she beautiful!?!

I had so much fun getting to know her.
I think she thought I was......old?
I felt old anyway.
This was such a fun session though!

She was up for just about anything...
she even followed me through tall itchy grass, mosquitoes,
and probably a few hidden snakes.

I think this may be one of my favorites...

OR....it might be this one...

Lauren you were super brave to lay down in this grass ☺



I was also super excited that Lauren had her high school sweetheart along...

I was able to grab a few pictures of them together.



This is my favorite of the two of them.
I remember that I had Nick in my senior pictures....
we were big dorks though.
And our pictures were not near as cool.


Lauren, I hope you have an amazing senior year
and that you like the pictures ☺

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin