Miss Jetta.

So this week has been full of babies...
babies, babies, and more babies.
Everywhere I look....babies!

I got to see this little one early in the week and
then recovered two c-sections later in the week...
and while I was waiting for the docs to close on the c-sections....
I just stared at all the little nuggets in the nursery....
then came home and stared at these pics while editing...
needless to say, Nick took one look at me and said, "I don't think so."
Hmmmphhhhh.



Meet Jetta.

She is 10 days old.

I was able to see her TWICE this week!
The first time...
she was too busy checking out her surroundings to sleep.


So we waited...
for a sleepier day.

And the second time around she was out like a light.

Don't you love little baby toes?
So soft with cute wrinkles.

Jetta's fan club.
I'm positive they are great helpers!


And with the look on Brekyn's face here...
he is quite proctective of his little sister's.
I love this one.


Congrats Micah and Amanda!!
Jetta is simply gorgeous.


The pods and knitted hat are from A Little Knitting!







4 comments:

  1. Tracy H29.10.10

    Love, love, love the pictures!!! Jetta is simply adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous29.10.10

    ummm....can you be any more amazing??? Wow....the pics are perfect & i cant wait to see the others. Thanks again for being patient with my "awake newborn" the first time...& capturing something beautiful when she was sleepy:))luv them:))) Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, amazing! You always do such great work...and these kiddos are GORGEOUS! No surprise given how beautiful their parents are.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the one of Breck and Kingz looking right at her. She's a DOLL!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin