Dustin and Emily

On Friday evening we had the PERFECT evening for family pictures...it was gorgeous. We headed out to Dustin's parents farm. The have so many great "treasures" out there that added to the character of our pictures...REALLY!


These two brothers remind me so much of my boys. Cute. Cute. Cute.


They found an ant hill while exploring...what is it with boys and bugs?


Isn't this a fun picture? I am in LOVE with it. Bryant was a good sport to let everyone tickle him while he was getting his picture taken.


Grandpa has way cool stuff too. What boys wouldn't be in little boy heaven with old tractors to climb on?!




I had a few pictures like this...oh, Buck (that's his nickname...not sure why, but that's what everyone has called him for as long as I can remember).


AND my FAVORITE picture of the evening...the smile on Emily's face is every reason why I LOVE being a mother.

Thanks for asking me to take your pictures! I had such a great time out there looking through "treasures", riding on the Gator, and watching the boys play!

5 comments:

  1. I am seriously teary over the last picture. LOVE THEM!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Carisa. And I LOVE the look over that Dustin is giving all three of them. Great shots!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tracy H2.6.10

    Fabulous pictures as always!!! I love the last one too....just precious!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the pictures. You did a great job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the pictures. You did a great job!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin