beautiful autumn day for pictures.

I was asked by one of my absolute best friends
 to take pictures of her babies.
I felt so honored.
Really Shanna!


After rescheduling once due to rain we chose an October day.

Olivia.

It was a gorgeous morning.
A little chilly,
but absolutely gorgeous.



These girls are hilarious.
At one point, Bryttan told me I had worked hard enough,
it was time for me to go home.
Hilarious.

Bryttan.

Are you starting to think that she has only girls?
WRONG.
There is the cutest little man that these girls call brother.

Ethan.

He is such a doll.
Chubby cheeks and a little waddle when he walks.

He wasn't super sure of me so bright and early...

Ethan really has three moms.

Can you guess who the other two are?

Did somebody say candy corn??!!!!!
We were having a hard time getting Ethan to smile.
Shaking the candy corn bag did the trick every time.

Or mom dancing behind me works too!

Hollering "body slam!" works well too with Ethan.
And the girls!

If I am ever blessed with a girl...
I hope she is just like these two.


 Throwing rocks in the pond...
what little boy doesn't love that?!



One that falls in...
poor baby.
I won't tell you all the details, but I might have yelled "SHANNA!!!"
loud enough for the residents in the nursing home next door to hear.

Here is the pretty mama with all three of her babies.
Ethan is giving me the evil eye because at this point...
I have the candy corn.

Thank you Shanna for being such a great friend.
You have a wonderful heart.
And I am so blessed to be able to call you my friend.
(photo talents of Bryttan, 6 years)

I hope you cherish these pictures forEVER and forgive me...
since I almost drown poor Ethan.

Love you!


P.S. This is the first time I was ever "tipped" for my services as a photographer.
Gotta love a bouquet of flowers and a vanilla dr.pepper!!!


3 comments:

  1. Anonymous2.10.10

    Absolutely awesome ladies! I want a turn!
    Paula

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think if I were your friend I'd print multiples of each. So good. Great lightening. I am impressed, again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous5.10.10

    I love that picture of you and Shanna! Looks like a fun day!

    Stef

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin