An old friend.

A big part of this whole photography thing, is that I get opportunities to
see old friends and catch-up on where life has taken them over the past few years.
My friend is NOT old, but I have known her since we were little.
And I was blessed to able to take their family pictures! 


 Brennan is their newest addition to the family.
She is a whoppin' 6 months old!

And I have to say I can definitely see her mommy in her!


She was the happiest, most content little one.
I don't think she fussed once...
except when I picked her up.


 Her daddy had no problem getting her to smile and laugh!

She thinks she is pretty big stuff here...
and she's right!
Being able to stand is BIG stuff!


I think this little girl is the center of her mom and dad's world.


A beautiful family.









1 comment:

  1. LOVE! The one of her sitting in the grass with the big smile is so Jacey. Thanks for posting those Megan. Haven't seen her either for sooo long! Brennan is so precious. :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin