Growing Big.


 I have been taking pictures of these two little ones for nearly a year now!
Can you believe it?! They are 18 months...and growing big.

Joe and Kora are mobile enough these days that it presents a challenge
keeping them together...in one spot.

Kora seems to like having
her picture taken...
Joe liked running away as
fast as his little legs would carry him.

It's great when your Aunt Jana has lots of
pots filled with potting soil for you to play in...


 I am 100% positive that Joe was not enjoying the picturing taking.
At this moment, I think he was thinking "whatEVER lady".

Kora, on the other hand, was rather content to just sit and take a break.




 These pictures were actually taken another night.
Joe was little happier with me.
I think he might of even been flirting!



And then, just like that...
Joe was done with me again.




Since Joe and I spent so much one-on-one time together...
I have to show you my favorite picture.
His pouty lip is the cutest thing ever...

1 comment:

LinkWithin