Candid and Casual.

Last Saturday, we had some family visit us... they drove a couple hours just to have me take their family pictures.
Can you say pressure? ☺
There were no chances for retakes...
weather, happy kids, and timing all worked in our favor Saturday.
WHEWWW!
This is Nick's cousin...
Tyson, his wife Greta, and their little ones, Henry, Ivy, and Essie.
ADORABLE!


We also snuck in a Premier Jewelry party while Greta was here! Fun!
If only someone would come dress me every morning and tell me what to wear...
SO hard to choose! I loved all the jewelry! If you need FREE jewelry from hosting a show talk to GRETA! She'll get it for you!

Anyways, back to pictures.
Since Tyson and Greta have 3 little ones I mentioned to Greta getting
more candid and casual shots vs. posed.
I think if I had my way, and every family thought the same,
I would shoot candid all the time...
this is why.


You get precious moments like this.
Real smiles.
Real giggles.
The real deal.

Is it just me??
Does anyone else have that warm, loving, family friendly,
wanna be part of their family kind of feeling when they see this picture??
I love it!
I have been trying to figure out how I can
take a picture of my family like this.

The leaves were a big hit in the park.
If I had thought things out a little better...
I would of brought my rake.

Henry just turned 5.

So we tried to grab a few individual pictures of him.
Doesn't he have the cutest smile?!


This is my favorite of him!
There was a little candy bribe for the shot...
the pond down below was slightly intimidating when laying on the rock.
The candy did it...then I had to find way to come through on my promise...
I don't always think about that when brilliant ideas
come to me in the midst of pictures.

Oh! And if you didn't already know...
Tyson and Greta are expecting number 4!
Can't wait to find out if we have another little boy or girl in the family!

I did tell them that I would keep Essie if they decided
that four little ones got to be too much...
They laughed, but never took me up on the offer.
Shoot.

So what about Ivy, Greta??
I'll take her.
I need some more pink in this house
 and her chubby rosy cheeks are the just the thing.
Think about it, will ya'?

And just for fun...
this is what happens when you attempt to pose three
adorable, giggly, supper deprived kids...
funny, huh?

So we gave up and went to eat pizza!
Thanks Tyson and Greta for coming down.
We really enjoyed spending some real time with you
(not just supper at Christmas kinda thing ☺)!!


4 comments:

  1. Oh. My. Goodness. Megan, these are perfect!! I love how they turned out! I don't know how in the world I'm going to choose one of Henry....you did some kind of magic on him that day. And I LOVE how Essie is looking at the camera while everyone else is tickling daddy!

    Thanks again for having us last weekend! It was such a great day...after the trip down there. :) Maybe for Christmas we can sneak off and have some girl time like Carisa suggested.

    Sorry about the pressure, but you did a great job! Oh, and I hope you love your jewelry!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE THEM! Essie is soooo cute in her piggy tails! You all look wonderful, Greta! As usual Megan, excellent pics! Makes me very excited for our turn!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE THEM! Essie is soooo cute in her piggy tails! You all look wonderful, Greta! As usual Megan, excellent pics! Makes me very excited for our turn!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think you've captured the light that Fall brings perfectly. Greta is going to end up framing them all!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin