2 Cuties.

Hailey and Quin. Brother and sister. Two cuties.


They are so sweet towards one another. Quin is especially sweet. He seemed so excited to be getting his pictures taken with his little sis, who just turned 3 last Friday!  That was part of the reason we were taking these pictures...Hailey is not fond of the camera and her mom was determined to get some adorable pictures for her wall.

I think we accomplished that. Hailey was so excited about the fun goodies her mom and dad came prepared with that she totally forgot about me.




Don't you LOVE this dress!?! When I first saw her in it all I could think was how perfect it was for pictures (and that I need girl). It's so cute!



This lolly pop was a huge hit with Hailey!


Look at that smile! I had a hard time believing that she didn't like her picture taken. She was such a ham!

I just know they are going to be great friends when they are older.


They were so easy to take pictures of! Quin wanted his picture taken with Hailey and Hailey wanted to be with Quin. Perfect.

Now for my two favorite pictures...

I absolutely LOVE this one!! I'm not sure what it is about it...their smiles, the bridge, the lighting...I think it's everything.

And this one...oh how it tugs at my heart. Quin loves his little sis and she loves him. What more could a mom want?

Thanks Pam and Chris for a fun evening at the Dyck Arboretum. I had a great time catching up with you! It had been way to long!

2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh (there I go again!)...if this little sweetheart doesn't like getting her picture taken, it gives me a tiny little bit of hope that I could maybe get half as good a picture of Ivy! Oh, how I wish your summer wasn't full! This definitely gave me some good ideas, though, to coax a three-year-old to smile...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous21.6.10

    Megan- You did a wonderful job! Thanks again.
    Pam

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin