Lucas and Jessica +4

Alright, I have to be honest...I was fairly nervous about taking these family pictures. Why, you might ask...first, it's been almost 12 years since I have seen Jessica (she was in my husband's high school class) AND she has 4 of the cutest kids ever (did you hear me? 4 kids!) I was so nervous that I might not get a good picture of all six of them! I have the bar set pretty high for myself with this whole photography thing...maybe I wouldn't be fast enough snapping the picture, maybe I wouldn't have any good ideas, maybe they wouldn't like the location or time...my mind was wondering in SO many different directions of potential disappointment. BUT, after I got there and they got out of the car my mind was at ease. They were the most realistic, down-to-earth, friendly family ever! AND the kids were SUPER! So well behaved!! I was impressed and now want more babies....large families look like SO much fun (and work), but mainly fun.

Also, I need to say that I LOVE what they wore! It says we are a family full of energy and spirit!


 How sweet is this?? Could this little guy be anymore LOVED?!?

He was a bit tired after all the excitement of his big brothers and sister kissing on him. He fell right asleep though after mom laid him down...I never had one THAT easy...never.

Little sis. Look at her curls...and smile! We had to get dad to act goofy for that one ☺ She is just SO adorable. And looks just like her mommy! 

And this guy...he wasn't too sure about me. I did get just a few smiles out him when I asked him if dad farted. That's right. We talked about dad farting...it works! He was so sweet.



The oldest. He is such a great big brother. He was always rounding the others up or making sure to pull them into the picture with an arm around them. I also never, not even once, asked him to smile. He is just a happy kid.



While the little guy was passed out I couldn't help but get a few pictures of his chubby little feet and bottom.

Have I mentioned before that I might want another baby?


Those kids are so blessed...they have awesome, loving parents.

And, like usual, I will share MY favorite picture from the day. There is something about this picnic table that says to me family and time spent together making memories. LOVE it!


Another favorite! It's the smiles.

Thanks Lucas and Jessica for making time on your trip to have your family pictures taken. I had a great time and really hope you enjoy the pictures!!

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous3.6.10

    I really love the last one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What wonderful pictures! I can't wait til Briggs gets his taken again! And just for the record I think you should have another little one!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous4.6.10

    Megan! You are soooo good at this! What a perfect family to photgraph! I too love the last one! I love the way they are looking at each other, if ever a look said "LOVE," that's it! Great job! Beautiful family Jess!
    -Riann

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know how hard it is to take pics of big families!!! These are awesome...I LOVE the one of the kids in the grass together, but every single one is WONDERFUL.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin