Meet Beth.

She is about to turn ONE!! Yes, that's right. Her FIRST birthday!! How much fun! I can still the remember the day she was born. She is exactly 1 year and 2 days younger than Landen...she was also the 5th baby born in our department at the hospital where I work, Landen was the first...THAT'S 5 babies in ONE year and TWO days! Crazy!

Funny story about how I was asked to take these pictures...Heather, Beth's mommy, has 3 friends (all nurses,too) that all are photographers. Kathy did the newborn shots, Stef did the six month shots, and I got to do the one year!!

She was constantly on the move while we were trying to get her pictures. She was so happy to be outside and explore she wanted nothing to do with the crazy lady and her camera.

I am going to show you a bunch of up close shots...not that I didn't get a ton of others, but seriously look at her eyes! They are gorgeous!

We may or may not have teased her with some Gold Fish for this shot...

Little Beth FINALLY has four teeth! I remember talking with Heather when Beth was only 4 months old and wondering if she was teething...we wondered for about another 6 months...then they all came at once!


I love this little outfit. It's just precious.

Oh my, she is adorable. Especially in her cake dress. You all know how I feel about little girls...I won't even say it. 

I had a ton of fun Heather with you and Beth out at Alden's place. Thanks for letting me be a part of her first year memories and for being such an awesome friend! See you at work tomorrow ☺

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin