Tiny little nugget.

I was finally able to meet Claire yesterday!  I had been trying to find a day that worked for me to go and see my close friends and their newest addition.

Jackie and I have been friends since college and her husband, Nick, was also a college classmate of ours...it's hard to believe in 10 years we went from this....

(celebrating Katie's bday--Jackie is on the left, Katie middle, and me on the right)

to this...
(graduate nurses!)


to this...moms and dads. 
(taking a picture for our dear friend Katie on her bday when we couldn't celebrate with her)

And, since Jackie had her fourth little one I thought I would get her a hat...doesn't she look so sweet. I could of held her all day. She was so tiny and petite.

Never made a squeak the entire time I was there. Just passed out and oblivious to all the noise of the other three wrestling. 


Seriously, what is with all my friends having babies...are they trying to torture me?? I asked Nick about another baby in our future after I got home and he laughed at me...maybe we should finish our house project first? That might be responsible, huh?


Who wants responsible though when you could have this peeking at you? Oh my, she was precious...

2 comments:

  1. That last picture is so precious! You two had better finish up that house so you can make yourselves a baby girl. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Katie10.6.10

    Wowza... cute baby and great photos... except the one where I look like a raging alcoholic, lol... one of my best birthday's to date :) Great talking to you today!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin