A Father's Day surpise.

No, not for Nick...he has something else special planned ☺

Last Wednesday evening, I hurried over to Shelly's house to quickly snap some pictures of her and the boys for a Father's Day gift. It was kind of fun knowing that these were for a gift and a surprise. I felt sneaky. 


Don't you love what they wore! It's so vibrant!

If you know the family... then you know this is THE perfect picture. It speaks the truth of twin boys.

This was my idea. Signs.  I love it. Not sure I sold Shelly on it, but I told her it was for my blog. Just being honest here. Then she cracked up laughing. I love friends who can be honest with each other!

Brace yourselves. The next couple of pictures will give you a good idea of what being a mother of boys is all about!!






 Now you know why mother's always have a special place in their heart for their baby boys. Always. 

Now remember...these are a SURPRISE!!! Please wait until after Sunday to tell Mike what an absolutely gorgeous, loving, full-of-life family he has, ok??

Thanks Shelly!! I hope Mike enjoys the pictures and feels extra loved on Father's Day.


2 comments:

  1. Oh, wow, Megan! I love these pictures, and I don't even know them! Her husband is going to LOVE them, for sure! A lot of them have a candid feel, and it makes them adorable. And I love the signs!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin