The bluest eyes. Seriously.

This is first of three photo sessions that I am going to share with you this week...so brace yourselves, there are some really blue eyes and cute kids ahead.

And, I didn't photoshop these eyes...they are REALLY this blue. It's crazy.



Emery. Don't you love this hat?? Emery does and so do I.

Jessi. She has a heart after her moms. She's all about the flowers!

Eli. Such a good looking kid. He is going to be a heartbreaker someday.

Don't you love the dill bouquet?? It was all Jessi's idea.


Jana decided to have some fun with this picture session. Watermelon anyone?

The kids had so much fun they didn't even notice I was talking pictures!

LOOK! Here are those eyes again!

I thought this was the perfect picture to mess around with some different photo editing techniques.

Color.

Antique.

Old fashioned.

And my favorite of the session. Perfect sun haze. When we started in this location it was cloudy and right before I snapped the picture out popped the sun. Perfect.
Which one is your favorite?


Jana, I had so much fun out your place taking pictures. I can't wait until Landen's 2 year pictures next month!! We are for sure headed out there!


1 comment:

  1. I couldn't pick one favorite if you had a gun to my head. I love them all!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin